See below for a number of supplementary external resources to complement the scholarly articles within the Oxford Classical Dictionary. As the site adds articles and summaries in the coming months, so will we continue to add rewarding sources for further research and exploration.
Oxford Digital Resources: Classics
- A Collection of review essays that offer a snapshot of the current state of research.
- Annotated bibliographies. A terrific pedagogical tool and a starting point for research.
- Authoritative critical editions, commentaries, and translations of major Latin works, including the Oxford Classical Texts series.
- Monographs from OUP and partner presses available digitally.
- Delivering the best scholarly publishing from leading university presses around the world.
Texts and Epigraphic Resources
Perseus Digital Library
Corpus Inscriptionum Latinarum
EAGLE: Electronic Archive of Greek and Latin Epigraphy
Ancient World Mapping Center
AWOL – The Ancient World Online
Electronic Resources for Classicists, the Second Generation
Related Oxford University Press Journals: